We are searching for energetic and experienced kitchen staff to join our dynamic team. We are serious about organic food, and are looking for people who can be enthusiastic ambassadors of our philosophy.
Mirabelle is very well known for its baked goods and flavorful lunch dishes and pasta.
Based on the same philosophy, produce and soul as BÆST at Mirabelle we make everything from scratch; raw milk cheeses as mozzarella, ricotta, yogurt, mascarpone and more. Charcuterie based on the highest conceivable quality of pork transformed into prosciutto, salamis of all kinds, our famous 'Nduja, guanciale, pancetta, culatello and more. The kitchen is closely connected to the Farm of Ideas where we source most of our vegetables and besides meats of outstanding quality we proudly serve vegetables that are simply cooked but truly remarkable.
At Mirabelle there is an extra focus on the fresh pasta that is served for both lunch and dinner. For lunch we also serve other simple lunch dishes as well as breakfast and brunch in the earlier hours of the day. Cooking for Mirabelle is done in the BÆST kitchen in collaboration with the general kitchen team and the bakers. Most staff are rotated throughout both restaurants and with time one can get to know all the different corners of our activity.
We are looking for staff that has a passion for organic top-shelf produce and that thrive in a busy and energetic environment. The team is young, very international, and with very different levels of experience and backgrounds. English is the spoken language but some Italian might help with certain pronunciations of menu items..;-)
The chefs in the BÆST and Mirabelle kitchens are also serving the dishes at the tables so if you are yet not accustomed to it you will learn how to be in the restaurant communicating with the guests and front of house staff.
Mirabelle is mostly daytime and you start work at 8.00 until early evening. We are organized with a cleaning company to clean down the kitchen after the shifts so that the cooks can focus on the cooking.
To succeed at Mirabelle, you should have:
- A passion for organic gastronomy and produce
- A sense of urgency
- The ability to take initiative
- Enough experience to be independent and occasionally cook on your own
- A hygienic and professional demeanor
- Small preparations for service.
- Independently organizing the "mise en place" for your section
- Finalizing dishes during service for brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Make and cook fresh pasta daily
- Change and make menus and dishes with the head chefs and Christian F. Puglisi
- Being a team player
- Keeping a clean and hospitable workplace
- Ensuring standards as they have been described
- Delivering and describing food and beverages to guests at the table
If this sounds like you and you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you!