We are searching for energetic and experienced manager to join our dynamic team. We are serious about organic food and we are looking for people who can be enthusiastic ambassadors of our philosophy. The restaurant offers a cosy and casual atmosphere without compromising on quality or sustainability.
At Mirabelle, our Assistant Manager must aim to provide each restaurant guest with excellent service to ensure their dining experience is outstanding and memorable. We are on the lookout for someone who has the personality, passion, and positivity to thrive in the role.
To succeed at Mirabelle, you should have:
- A passion for customer service
- An independent mindset and the ability to take initiative
- Leadership skills and experience
- A sense of urgency
- Warm and friendly hospitality
- A positive attitude
- A professional demeanor
- Knowledge about coffee
- Assisting the Restaurant manager in overseeing Front of House operations to ensure the restaurant runs smoothly
- Assisting with the training and development of new and existing staff
- Assisting with the development of strategies to improve the dining experience for guests and reduce operational costs
- Providing exceptional customer service and leading staff to do the same
- Guiding guests through our concept, values, menu and extensive wine list
- Making recommendations, answering questions and handling customer complaints in a professional manner
- Checking in with guests to enquire about the quality of our food and service
- Going above and beyond to deliver world-class hospitality
If this sounds like you and you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you!