We are searching for an energetic and experienced Bar Manager to join our dynamic team. We are serious about organic food, and are looking for people who can be enthusiastic ambassadors of our philosophy. The restaurant offers a cosy and casual atmosphere without compromising on quality or sustainability.
At BÆST and Rudo, our Bar Manager should aim to provide each restaurant guest with excellent service to ensure their experience is outstanding and memorable. We are on the lookout for someone who has the personality, passion and positivity to thrive in the role.
To succeed at BÆST and Rudo, you should have:
- A passion for customer service
- An independent mindset and the ability to take initiative
- Leadership skills and experience
- A sense of urgency
- Warm and friendly hospitality
- A positive attitude
- A professional demeanour
Our Bar Manager will be responsible for the bars in both BÆST and Rudo, however this role is dynamic and requires a superstar who is also excited about working on the floor. Our bartenders aren't afraid to jump onto the floor and deliver outstanding table service, just as our waiters are unafraid of jumping behind the bar to lend a hand.
- Overseeing operations to ensure both bars runs smoothly
- Beverage stock control, ordering and inventory
- Recruitment, training and scheduling
- Integrating bar operations with FOH operations
- Assisting with the training and development of new and existing staff
- Assisting with the development of strategies to improve the beverage experience for guests and reduce operational costs
- Providing exceptional customer service and leading staff to do the same
- Guiding guests through our concept, values, menu and extensive wine list
- Making recommendations, answering questions and handling customer complaints in a professional manner
- Checking in with guests to enquire about the quality of our food, beverages and service
- Going above and beyond to deliver world-class hospitality
If this sounds like you and you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you!