We are searching for an experienced chef to join our dynamic team and take charge of our growing events and catering business.
We are serious about organic food, and are looking for someone who can be an enthusiastic and professional ambassador of our philosophy.
All over Puglisi X Cooking, our chefs are getting an all-round and exciting training into modern sustainable and organic cooking. We make everything from scratch; raw milk cheeses as mozzarella, ricotta, yogurt, mascarpone and more. Charcuterie based on the highest conceivable quality of pork transformed into prosciutto, salamis of all kinds, our famous 'Nduja, guanciale, pancetta, culatello and more.
The kitchen is closely connected to the Farm of Ideas where we source most of our vegetables and besides meats of outstanding quality we proudly serve vegetables that are simply cooked but truly remarkable. The kitchen works for both Bæst and Mirabelle, the latter being provided with freshly made pasta and simple lunch and brunch dishes.
We are looking for someone that has a passion for organic top-shelf produce and that thrive in a busy and energetic environment. The team is young, very international, and with very different levels of experience and backgrounds.
You will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing events and functions Furthermore you will supervise and assist in the preparation of the “Mise en place” for said functions.
To succeed as a catering chef at Puglisi X Events, you should have:
- A valid Driver's License
- A passion for organic gastronomy and produce
- An independent mindset
- Leadership skills and experience
- A sense of urgency
- The ability to take initiative
- A positive attitude
- Danish skills are optional but certainly a plus
- A hygienic and professional demeanor
- Organizing the "mise en place" across the kitchen sections
- Planning events in close relation with our Booking Manager, BÆST Head Chef and Christian F. Puglisi.
- Ensuring standards as they have been described
- Track food costs, prices and general operations
- Delivering and on site cooking with a team or on your own.
If this sounds like you and you are able to take responsibility and perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you!