We are looking to expand our staff with a passionate individual who is eager to learn and contribute as part of our sommelier team. Our focus on organic and low-intervention wines is a central aspect of our restaurant's philosophy, and we are looking for someone who can enhance our wine program and align it with our culinary vision.
To succeed as a Sommelier at BÆST and Mirabelle, you should have:
- A strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- An independent mindset and the drive to take initiative.
- A willing to learn and personally develop your knowledge of wine.
- A sense of urgency to meet the needs of our guests.
- Warm and friendly hospitality.
- A positive attitude that contributes to a pleasant atmosphere.
- A professional demeanor.
- An interest and basic knowledge of high-quality, low-intervention wines, especially those from Italy.
- A will to effectively communicating about wine and training staff.
- The ability to convey wine information in a simple and accessible manner to our guests.
- A desire to make the world of wine more approachable and enjoyable.
As part of our sommelier team, you will work closely with our Head Sommelier to create and maintain a wine program that reflects our values, with an emphasis on organic, small producers, value for money, and low intervention. You will help ensure a balance between the cost and quality of our wine program while upholding these values. Additionally, you will contribute to reducing waste and monitoring pouring and waste levels. As an ambassador for our wines, you will play a vital role in creating memorable wine and food experiences for our guests.
If you are enthusiastic, thrive in fast-paced environments, and have a genuine desire to learn and contribute to our sommelier team, we look forward to meeting you!